Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Save 20% Off Piperlime Shoes


Want to save 20% off whichever pair of Piperlime shoes you choose--with few restrictions? Just pick your shoes and place them in your shopping cart, then use code L9DXF6VH4F13 to check out before midnight tonight. Here's the caveat: this is my personal code received through e-mail, so it's only going to work one time. But since I have seriously limited my shoe splurging since moving to NYC, I'm going to pass this great opportunity along to you whoever grabs it first. And if you sign up for Piperlime's newsletters, you'll also receive discounts like this through e-mail. If I were going to use this code, I'd probably want these 'Gypsy' sandals by Seychelles. The wide band at the top of the shoe should be slimming, and the peep-toe shows just the right amount of toe. For me, these would be a perfect addition for Spring. If you don't get to the code first, you can still take advantage of amazing prices on Final Sale items (which the code doesn't apply to anyway) or of course you can always shop with Free Shipping and Free Returns from Piperlime.

Code: L9DXF6VH4F13

Expires: Midnight, February 23rd, 2010

No comments: