Saturday, February 19, 2011

*Shoes in Review* February 13-19

Saturday Note from Style Bard
I've been on my feet so much lately I've resorted to age-old tricks like wearing shoes with an uncomfortable heel one day, followed by shoes that rub the toe the next. You know, rotation. Moderation. Maybe I've just got to learn to splurge on cab rides more often. I think I need to commit to a week of flats or something else impossible in the near future, but for now I'm just relaxing in bed with some cozy socks and wondering what high heels I'll wear out tomorrow. I actually have a fun (and long!) weekend planned, but I will tell you about that in the near future on Style Bard.

Read on for a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired:

Sunday

15% Off Kids' Shoes from Old Navy - Last Day - Expired

Monday

10% Off Aldo Shoes for Valentine's Day - Expired

Tuesday

20% Off + Free Shipping from Target - Expiring This Week - Feb. 19, 2011

Wednesday

Up to 75% Off Willow St. Shoes - While Supplies Last

Thursday

One Day Only - Banana Republic 12-Hour Sale - Expired

Friday

*Deal of the Week* 30% Off Scarpasa Shoes - Feb. 27, 2011

No comments: