Saturday, June 4, 2011

*Shoes in Review* May 29 - June 4

Saturday Note from Style Bard
Even though it was two weeks ago, I know you're all dying to know what I wound up wearing on my feet as I toured NYC, since I don't own sneakers. I'm happy to report that I managed to survive in gold dress sandals all day, despite walking and ferrying all around Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and Rockefeller. And now it's time to announce that I may actually need to buy sneakers to ... start using the gym in my new building! Yes, working out is the one time I think sneakers are actually appropriate. And maybe going to and from the gym, with stops like Jamba Juice or the laundromat on the way. Maybe.

Read on for a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired:

Sunday

Memorial Day vacay!

Monday

Memorial Day vacay!

Tuesday

Last Day for Free Shipping on Vivre Shoes - Expired

Wednesday

40% Off Men's Reebok Shoes - Expired

Thursday

Last Day - 20% Off Hot Topic Shoes - Expired

Friday

*Deal of the Week* Hot Summer Sale at Aldo - Limited Time Only

No comments: