Friday, April 20, 2007

Be Bold and Classic with Aldo


Aldo's 'Sale' section is great because it doesn't just discount yesterday's styles, it includes brand new designs and warmer footwear for the upcoming months. I know, I know, all I can think about is spring colors, floral prints, and metallics! But can you blame me? Sandals and wedges, after this endless cold spell, seem as novel and beautiful as the flowers beginning to peek up! However, today's deal deviates from the normal Springwear trends with retroactive appeal. Aldo's 'Calen' (ooh, I love the name!) is a lovely pair of gold-and-black high-glam sandals a la Bette Davis. These timeless classics should be selling for $89.99, but is currently going for only $49.95! Not your cup of tea? Check out the rest of Aldo's vast, diverse sale category!

Expires: Limites Time

Want 'Em? Click Here

No comments: