Thursday, May 17, 2007

Clearance Rain Boots


If you're the type of woman who prefers a more conservative style in her daily look, but secretly likes to express a more sassy, creative side, then rain boots are the perfect accessory with which to do so! Now, I'll admit that I don't typically look to Walmart for footwear, but with the skies opening outside, and when a myriad of colorful, fun rain boots available on Clearance for only $14.00, I have to admit that I'm sorely tempted to grab a pair of these practical boots. They're affordable, fun, and as long as they keep my feet dry, who cares where I got them? These striped ones are my personal favorites, but go to the site for other great options! By the way, shipping is only .97 cents!

Expires: While Supplies Last

Want 'Em? Click Here

No comments: