Saturday, May 12, 2007

Playground Kid Shoes from Stride Rite


I love that Stride Rite has a subcategory for Childrens' Shoes called 'Playground' under the category of 'Occasion.' While kids have shoes for school or dress-up, then maybe something for casual wear, Stride Rite takes care to cover another relevant situation. Kids need shoes they can bang up and get dirty, that are safe for slides and running. And maybe children need something like these Virtuoso sneakers in Navy, just to be the coolest kid on the playground, because that's important too. Trust me, you need to go to the website for the full effect, but these babies? Light up on the sides like nobody's business. I have seen children fall down in those confounded Heeleys more times than I can say, so if your kid wants to show off some hot sneakers without hitting the pavement, I say go for these! Now $46.00.

Expires: Limited Time

Want 'Em? Click Here

No comments: