Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy 100th Post!

Hi Readers and $$$ Savers!

Welcome to the exciting 100th post of Style Bard Shoes! I cannot believe we've already reached the incredible 100-post landmark, but here we are. That's 100 sales, 100 discount codes, 100 links to huge savings from every conceivable shoe retailer on the web - and new ones just keep traipsing in!

But I couldn't keep going without my readers, without the support of mothers and fashionistas who know that "full retail value" is never ever the last word. Thanks for continuing to check in for all of the best Shoe Sales on the internet! I promise to continue to save you money by scouring the web and bringing you news of every deal and discount, big or small.

Got a deal I somehow missed, or a tricky outfit that's missing its sole? Having trouble finding your dream shoes at a price that won't break the bank? Feel free to email me (I just love email).

Also, remember to keep an eye on the original Style Bard for articles about the fashion world outside of shoes (apparently, there is such a thing). There are just 4 more days of the exclusive 20% Off discount at Fashion Chateau with the code BARD20. You can follow this link:



There'll be some tiny changes and advances on the site going into the new month, including tons of new insider sales and steals. I mean, not for nothing, but maybe you want to start making room in your closet now...

If I don't speak to you before then, I'll see you all back at the 200th post!

~ Style Bard

No comments: