Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy 400th Post!

Hello! Guess what? Style Bard Shoes has hit the unbelieveable 400th post! That's 400 times the Style Bard sat at her keyboard and put together a picture of a shoe she loves with details about its sale, lovingly combined to create a shoe sale bulletin for you. That's more than a year's worth of a sale a day!

Recently, we've mixed it up with some special features, such as St. Patrick's Day for a week (all green shoes), and currently, Easter for a week (sophisticated spring sandals, etc). However, I must promise you -- a makeover! Who doesn't love a makeover? Full disclosure: I haven't been excited about the site in awhile, but I came up with some ways to make the process much more streamlined for readers and shoppers alike (it'll be both more entertaining and user-friendly). I'm probably going to take a week off sometime soon to implement the changes and get on the ball. It's going to be exciting, and I hope you think so, too.

In the meantime, let's celebrate 400 amazing posts with a reminder that Style Bard and Style Bard Shoes are both up for some great awards -- the Fabbies and the Glam Network Awards! Here are the links -- pretty please throw some votes my way! It's a modest blog in these here parts, and we don't expect to win, but I'd love to represent my humble following if you can spare a few minutes of your time.

Linkies for Style Bard Shoes:

The Fabbies - Voting is open through April




Glam Network - Shopping - Voting can be done once a day through April 10th








Links for Style Bard:

Glam Network - Fashion - Voting can be done once a day through April 10th


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.