Thursday, May 1, 2008

Quelle Horreur!

Taboo, by Pleaser USA @ 6PM

I realize that these may serve some purpose as... well, props or costume? I also know these have their niche in fetish shops, Halloween stores and Camden Lock. But there amid the noble and normal shoes at 6PM? I just don't understand. I didn't have any filters on for, say, S&M. Just 'dress shoes,' as a matter of fact. I don't think that these quite fit the bill the way a nice pair of Jimmy Choos would. I, um. I think I might be speechless for once. My favorite part of the landing page for these shoes is the large ad which informs us that we can save 10% if we buy these for Mother's Day. For Mother's Day. There's really no more that needs to be said about these extreme and irregular heels, except: please be careful. One death by shoes may ruin it for the rest of us.

No comments: