Thursday, May 22, 2008

Under $100 Deals - Shopbop


When I first saw these, I wasn't thrilled. One way or another I got to taking another look at them (maybe because I shop Shopbop way too much) and they're on Shopbop's Best Under $100 list, coming in at $62. I think it's a fair price for a leather shoe with quality structuring, and it is after all such a trendy shoe right now. I mean, I've always loved Grecian style and draping - well before it was hot. And I do longingly gaze at the glittery metallic and bedazzled sandal options available right now-- but there's something so appealing about the authenticity and simplicity of these shoes. I think I'd really like to see them with a modest dress, maybe even try them on. If you get them, you have to send me pictures. Roman Thong, by Cocobelle.

Free Shipping

Expires: No Expiration

No comments: