Monday, June 30, 2008

Sannibel from Piperlime


I know we already covered the Lime Tag Sale, but as I was browsing for shoes for my little sister (if you ever need my aid to locate shoes, just email me! I love to help), I came across these Steve Madden 'Sannibel' sandals. My family used to go to Sanibel Island every labor day, and it brings back such great memories. These beautiful leather sandals complete sucked me in with the whimsy of strolling soft sand beaches in them. But we can't wait until September to buy them, because these will be gone by then - they're now on sale for $29.99 and selling out fast. So if you're falling for their charm as I am and might want them in White or Gold, get them now from Piperlime.

Always Free Shipping & Free Returns

Expires: Limited Time

No comments: