Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back to School Sale


Ugh, I am sooo glad I'm not in school anymore. Didn't you hate those days when you're just settling in to summer and suddenly all these ads pop up for Back to School sales, reminding you of the inevitable return to the classroom? Well if you're heading back in a month or so, I'm sorry to be doing this so soon but hey -- *I* didn't make the sale! I'm just an innocent bystander. Anyway, the part where you buy new back to school shoes is the -least- painful part of going back, IMHO. So let's ease into it with 30-70% off from 6PM, such as these Dark Pink Suede Moccasions - 'Jenny' by Nine West Kids, now 44% off. And there are more great choices where this comes from--already school-dress-code approved!

Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $100 - Flat Rate Shipping $6.95.

Expires: Limited Time

No comments: