Friday, August 15, 2008

*Deal of the Week* 40% Off Shoes at Sears


Unfortunate circumstances lead to the Style Bard being unable to give you a Deal of the Week last week. So this week's needed to be extra good, and I think I found one you'll really appreciate, since the deal is a two-parter: a great price on a wide selection of shoes, PLUS a limited-time low-rate shipping offer.

Almost every shoe for Men, Women, Kids and Juniors is now on sale at Sears. You'll get up to 40% off, which is perfect for back-to-school shopping. I wish I'd had these Agua Miami shoes when I was in high school, since they seem to be the perfect balance of comfy, sporty and flirty. Best of all? This sale includes flat rate shipping of only $1.99 on Shoes. With such great discounts and a shipping rate you can't complain about, you'll want to check out the selection while the sale lasts.

Sale & Shipping Expires: August 16th, 2008

No comments: