Saturday, September 20, 2008

*Shoes in Review* September 14th-20th

Here's a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired.

Sunday

Win $100 for Shoes! - Expires September 30th

Monday

This Week's Deals from 6PM - Expired September 18th, 2008

Tuesday

Special Code for SBS Readers - 15% Off - Expires October 15th, 2008

Wednesday

40% Off Large and Wide Shoes - Expires in Limited Time

Thursday

Free Shipping on Men's Footwear! - Expiring This Week - Sunday, September 21st

Friday
*Deal of the Week* Save $25 on Macy's Shoes! - Expiring This Week - Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008

In the debauched world of the Style Bard, there might be some [SPOILER ALERT!] unnecessary shoe buying tomorrow, involving yesterday's Deal of the Week. Sigh, I have fallen in love, and although I am still dealing with the fact that my armoire'o'shoes is packed and I need to figure out the best way to donate the pairs I no longer need, despite the fact that I pledged to all of my readers that I would not be buying any more shoes until I got rid of some, well... I might have lied. And I might have some new babies tomorrow. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: