Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Take an Extra 20% Off Already Discounted Shoes!

Scorah Pattullo Marios Schwab for Scorah - Angel Open Heel Pump

It's no secret that Shopbop is one of the Style Bard's absolutely favorite places to shop. I love the on-trend selections, I love the easy-to-use site, and I am absolutely smitten with the sales! I mean, look at the heels on these olive Scorah Patullo pumps. They're already 70% off, and just begging for a nice home. And now, for a very limited time, you get to take an additional 20% off of merchandise that's already discounted! Just enter code SAVETHEPIG when you're checking out, and see the savings. Definitely don't miss out on this chance--you have to go take a look. I think you're gonna fall for Shopbop, too.

Always Free Ground Shipping

Code: SAVETHEPIG

Expires: September 12th, 2008

No comments: