Wednesday, October 8, 2008

$15 Off $75 on Macy's INC Women's Shoes


Macy's high-end brand INC has been impressing me for years; I'm always a fan of the cohesive and stylish lines that come from this in-store label. In 2008, INC (International Concepts) debuted their new line of shoes, which I have high hopes for. (Hoping that they at least meet the standards I've come to expect from the clothing lines, if not compliment them; is that too much to ask?) My favorites right now are these two-tone suede 'Margaret' boots, with a patent cap toe and riding-style buckle which puts them amonst the latest trends (also available in black). In what I'm assuming is an effort to promote their new line of footwear, Macy's is now allowing you to save $15 on your order of $75 INC shoes. Just use code INCWEEK when you go to check out. And to add fuel to these flames? You'll also receive Free Shipping on your INC order (code INCWEEKFS). Take a look and be sure to let me know what you think of the selection.

Code: INCWEEK / INCWEEKFS

Expires: October 11th, 2008

No comments: