Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Boot Sale at Macy's! Free Shipping


That's the one downside to buying boots online: the shipping costs. About twice a year I buy myself new knee-high boots in the $100-$200 range, and they're big and clunky and heavy, and shipping can be absolutely killer. On my last pair, Bandolino riding-style boots (circa last winter, when I actually lived in a place with cold and snow), I finagled free shipping from Macy's through a very friendly customer service agent, due in part to loyal use of my Macy's credit card. But generally, it can tack on as much as another 15% to your order. Well, in Macy's Boot Sale, you'll receive free shipping on top of reduced prices and buy one, get one 50% off. Just spend $100 (piece of cake, especially with two pairs of boots!), use code WARMUP when checking out, and enjoy your new shoes! I favor these AK Anne Klein 'Gleama' boots, because they're completely elegant with their sloped toe and the equestrian-style ankle-bracelet embellishment, but they're also no-nonsense with a practical, low heel and iflex rubber non-slip soles. Available in Black or Brown, and for BOGO 50% off, why not get both?

Code: WARMUP

Expires: October 29th, 2008



[ETA: whoops, maybe it would help to include a picture? no more late-night posting, Bard!]

No comments: