Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Deals from Payless Shoes


It's a two-parter today from Payless! First we heard about great savings on fall styles, and now a deal for saving on any shoes of your choice. Save $10 automatically when you spend $75, which instantly qualifies you for Free Shipping, which applies to any order of at least $60. These 'Maxwell' by Lela Rose remind me of a pair of light blue wedges I once bought at Payless, which are now one of my favorite pairs of shoes. They're currently on sale for $24.99, which means we're going to have to try a lot harder to qualify for those savings! No complaints on this end, though. I actually have two Payless stores within walking distance, so I may be checking these out in person pretty soon. I'll be sure to let you know what I think of them, and if they compare to my beloved blue pair.

Code: PSS10OFF75

Expires: November 24th, 2008

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh dear, those are cute! Like I need more shoes right now, but they're tempting.

Style Bard said...

I know, right? That's the story of my life. At $24.99, I know that if I pass a Payless in the upcoming days, I'm going to end up taking these home. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I love holiday shopping it’s a best time to save money and get discounts. Last month, I too shopped at Payless and got some huge discount offers on latest designed shoes.