Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Savings on Aldo Shoes


I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm a big Aldo fan. I love the accessibility, and everytime I'm in a mall I have to browse Aldo's wares. My favorite knee-high boots are from Aldo's. And I am definitely looking forward to holiday prices and Free Shipping. You can save up to 50% off shoes, and $20 off boots. Now when you shop for the holidays, use code HOLSHIP08 to check out and you'll get Free Shipping immediately, and the prices right now are absolutely incredible, like $29.98 for these 'Bluehills' delicate pale pink dress sandals. A helpful tip for Aldo shoe shopping from Style Bard? Expect European sizing, and start with a half size to a size up from the size you usually wear (I wear a Eu40=US10 at Aldo, and I typically wear a US9).

Code: HOLSHIP08

Expires: December 24th, 2008

No comments: