Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One Day Only - 6PM Rain Boots $9.95


Today only, save up to 75% on certain rain boots at 6PM.com. These Gabriella Rocha 'Flaming Skull' rain boots are only $9.95! I wish I'd known this deal was coming up a few weeks ago, because I totally spent $20 on similar rain boots in the mall, even after they went on sale (with hearts rather than skulls actually--a Christmas present for one of my sisters, but more on that after Christmas, juuuust in case they're reading). But if you haven't just made my mistake, I highly recommend checking out the cute patterns and cheap prices on rain boots and all weather boots at 6PM.

And just as a Christmas Eve bonus, I'll throw in that Clarks (one of my mother's favorite shoe brands) is up to 75% off at 6PM, so you might want to check out some of those outrageous prices before that promo expires too!

Expires: 9PM EST December 24th, 2008

No comments: