Sunday, December 14, 2008

Save 20% Off Slippers with His Fave College Team!

My College Footwear University of Florida Stadium Shoe (Men's) - Tan

For a limited time, you can save 20% off collegiate-themed slippers and stadium shoes which will keep the man in your life cozy while he supports his favorite team. Whether it's the Buckeyes or the 'Canes, you can shoe* him that you're paying attention with this thoughtful gift, and save money at the same time--no code necessary. My college teams are virtually unheard of if not nonexistent, so since I'm a Florida gal, I'll shoe* you these cute UF stadium shoes. Go Gators!

[*ETA: These are actually two typos that occured in the writing of this blog. Can you tell I need a vacation?]

Always Free Shipping and Free Returns

Expires: December 22nd, 2008

No comments: