Thursday, January 8, 2009

Piperlime Lime Tag Sale - Now 50% Off!


Last week I told you about the Piperlime Lime Tag Sale. Well, this week reductions have been added--and now you can save up to 50% off sale shoes!
I spent a good deal of time last week trying to order some black boots. Unfortunately, these shoe sales are so good they often sell out in my size very quickly (I wear a 9, if you're interested). But now I'm about to take another look, because I had ruled out several styles for being above my budget. One pair that's getting rave reviews on the Internet, but which was sold out in my size, are these Clarks December boots with comfortable aerosole insoles. I'm going to visit Clarks at the mall this weekend to see if I can try them on; I'll definitely let you know if they live up to their reputation!

Always Free Shipping

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: