Wednesday, February 25, 2009

10-Hour Bluefly Shoe Sale


Well, how about that? After a Tuesday two-for-one, we're going to have a Wednesday two-for-one as well! That's because I just received notice that Bluefly is having an out-of-the-blue (pardon the pun) shoe sale, where a handful of designer name brand shoes such as Theory, Stuart Weitzman, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Kate Spade are only $99.99! This sale expires in ten hours, at midnight tonight (Eastern). Style Bard faves in this sale? These Nanette Lepore 'Naughty Knot' wedge sandals. I think the look is ideal for Spring, with the scripted pattern mimicing the animal prints and unique patterns you'll be seeing everywhere come March. At $99.99, you'll be saving 79% off the original price! I literally just set aside my work to post this sale for y'all so you'd better scoot on over there and get yourself some name-brand shoes on the cheap! If you do, be sure to tell me about your steal so I can utterly envy you.

Expires: Midnight, February 25th, 2009

No comments: