Thursday, February 19, 2009

Take $10 Off New Shoes from Macy's


This one's a sale for residents of Florida and Puerto Rico only--sorry, other states and territories! When you spend $50 on shoes, save $10 instantly. Just bring in the coupon below (this will require printing and in-store purchasing) to save big. This weekend is a great time to shop and use this shoe coupon, as clearance is an additional 40-50% off, making total savings up to 85% off! Usually I don't include regional sales, coupons and in-store exclusive purchases on Style Bard Shoes, but because I live in Florida I just couldn't help myself with this one! I'm really loving these 'Jenicca' sandals from Nine West. They've got a retro vibe and a lot of color going on, but I know my fashionistas in Florida and Puerto Rico can pull them off with their spring looks. If you grab any great steals at a local mall, please let me know so I can run out and steal your look (just kidding)(...maybe).

Coupon: Click Here for Your $10 Off Coupon

Expires: February 27th, 2009

No comments: