Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Final Sale Shoes Added at Piperlime


Piperlime is always refreshing its sale section, where you can save major cash. New shoes were just sent to the Final Sale category, which means the shoes you couldn't afford last season may be well within your budget now; Final Sale shoes are up to 60% off their original price! I have to warn you, though, if you're a boot fanatic like me: there are a TON of adorable designer boots at deep discount rates now that the weather is warming up. A pair of boots I almost bought 3 weeks ago at $280.00 are now half-off, and I would be totally kicking myself if I'd gotten them then! And how about these attitude-laden 'Landra' boots by Bronx? They were originally $235.00, and are now less then $90 in Brown or Black! Remember, all sales are final and stock won't be replenished, so shop before your size runs out. Another helpful tip is to check the reviews, which I've found to be helpful, informative and honest when shopping at Piperlime. With all-sales-final shoe shopping, hearing from satisfied (or not) customers about comfort and width and sizing can make all the difference.

Always Free Shipping

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: