Thursday, April 23, 2009

Up to 15% Off New Shoes from Piperlime


I've said it before, and I'm not proud, but I'll say it again: my Piperlime credit card is literally broken because it's also good at Old Navy, Banana Republic and The Gap--and one poor card shouldn't be meant to endure that much strain! So now it doesn't swipe at all, but that doesn't mean I can't still use the digits to order online (even though, you know, it's probably a sign I should stop using it, right?). ANYway, if you love Piperlime shoes as much as I clearly do, you'll be happy to know that you can now save 10% on purchases of at least $125 and 15% on purchases totaling $175. Just enter code SAVE when you go to check out. Style Bard faves right now are these gold-tipped d'orsay pumps by Tracy Reese, originally $280.00 but now on sale for a very symmetrical $79.97.

Always Free Shipping from Piperlime

Code: SAVE

Expires: May 3rd, 2009

No comments: