Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quelle Horreur!


Leopard Pony Hair Studded Pump by Dolce and Gabbana

Oh, hello Aunt Gerty. I didn't realize I'd accidentally stumbled into your shoe closet. But why are these out? It's far too warm to be wearing pony hair pumps. Oh, you're packing for a weekend-long bingo tourney with the gals in Atlantic City? I see. Carry on, then.

But anyone other than my Aunt Gerty needs to seriously get their eyes checked (and their wallets confiscated) if they're thinking about purchasing these hideously embellished shoes. I don't care if they're Dolce and Gabbana. Heck, I wouldn't care if those are 2-carat diamonds emblazoning the toe. Considering that these sell for upwards of $700 dollars, I just want to know how on Earth such a reputable brand can make a pair of shoes look so cheap?

For a much more palatable version of the same shoe, click here.

No comments: