Monday, June 8, 2009

MBT Sale at The Walking Company


I love MBTs. I saw a woman in an otherwise lackluster outfit wearing a pair on the subway, and I was immediately envious of her. So when I saw the ad for the MBT sale at The Walking Company, I got immediately excited (even if they're still out of my price range, alas). However, if you've been coveting a pair and you're ready to take the plunge, you'll be happy to hear that they're now up to 40% off their original price. MBTs rarely ever go on sale, so this is a huge opportunity to save major dough; if you think you're going to be buying these sneakers (which claim to tone your tush, thighs and calves while burning extra calories and providing back support as you walk), buy them now. Plus, every pair comes with Free Shipping!

Expires: Limited Time Only

No comments: