Friday, July 31, 2009

*Deal of the Week* Sale on Franco Sarto Shoes


This weekend only, you can save up to 65% off all shoes by Franco Sarto on the 6pm.com website. I nearly fell off my chair, because my current favorite pair of shoes right now (the ones so posh and comfortable my friends are sick of seeing them) are of course Franco Sarto, and I have been promising myself to find and purchase another such pair. Now is the perfect time! From loafers to boots, there are so many hot styles I would give my eyeteeth for that it's actually painful to choose a Style Bard fave, but I guess it would have to be these--aptly named 'Cherish.' This military-style patent slingback flat and all other Franco Sarto shoes are all now only $39.95. Styles and sizes are expected to soar off the shelves, so act now if you want a great pair of designer shoes on the cheap.

Always Flat Rate Shipping $6.95

Expires: August 2nd, 2009

1 comment:

Anti-aging Sytropin said...

Woah! A beauty for a price that low! *whistle* Now, something to bag, certainly.