Friday, July 3, 2009

*Deal of the Week* Toepaz Flat by Teva


For a limited time, Teva and Simple Shoes are offering a fantastic Summer Sale. Organic, eco-friendly shoes are marked down by 30-60%, which means you can help the Earth, treat your feet and save cash at the same time. Score! My favorites are these 'Toepaz-Hemp' walking flats in Black (also available in Brown). They're probably the best deal of the lot, because they used to sell for $75 each, and they're now only $19.90! I'm not gonna do the math, but I think it's pretty clear that these savings are steep--and that's why they're my Deal of the Week. Highlights of this shoe style include a padded footbed with organic cotton and the outsole is made of a recycled car tire! That sounds like a super shock-absorbant and comfortable walking shoe to me. They're part of the Green Toe (TM) Collection, and they won't last long, so shop while supplies last.

Expires: Limited Time Only

No comments: