Monday, July 6, 2009

Old Navy Summer Sale


Old Navy is currently running its "Hottest Summer Sale" by offering discounts up to 50% off on a ton of popular styles. Seeing the shoes on sale actually inspires me to break free of my typical flip-flop rut, and I began eyeing the variations such as metallic flip-flops, patterned flip-flops and these "Toe Strap" flip-flops which turned out to be the Style Bard faves. I like that they provide a slight twist on the boring old thong style, but retain the look (and low price!) of Old Navy sandals. Previously $6.50, these sandals are now only $5. They come in 10 colors, but my favorites are these Magnum Grey sandals. Have you tried these out at all? Is the toe strap more comfortable than a thong strap? Does the extra Mary Jane strap in the middle help the sandals flip and flop less? Let me know, because I may be heading to Old Navy in the near future!

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: