Monday, July 20, 2009

Top 100 Fashion Blog


Wow! Style Bard Shoes has made StyleClone's list of Top 100 Fashion Blogs.

Browsing the list, I almost couldn't believe I could possibly rank amongst some of my favorite fashion blogs, like daily reads GoFugYourself and Manolo's Shoe Blog.

Congrats to all of my fashion blogging friends who made the list! And thank you to my readers for visiting my pages; I mean, I talk to myself about shoes all the time ("But do I need another pair of silver buckle shoes?" "Will these make my other booties jealous?" "Ooooh, buy those, buy those!") but it's just not the same without y'all putting your two cents in, too. You guys are the difference between calling myself a fashion blogger and becoming the crazy lady with too many shoes--so though I don't say it enough, thank you so much!

No comments: