Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Time for BOGO at Payless!


It's that time again! Yes indeed, it's Buy One, Get One 50% Off time at Payless. You know the drill. Pay for the pair of shoes with the highest price tag, and get half off the pair of shoes with the lower pricetag. Easy as pie! I'm definitely always sucked in to this deal when I'm browing Payless (online or in person) so I still get a wee bit excited every time the sale debuts anew. Actually, I was trying on shoes in a Harlem, NYC, Payless last week and I found a pair of boots I loved. I can't seem to find them on the site right now, which is truly a shame. Instead, I'll offer you these 'Whitney Cuff Boots' by Fioni for considered. I'm not sure what they'd make your ankles look like, but I imagine they could be extremely flattering to the rest of your legs with a pair of dark leggings or tights. This sale only lasts a few weeks, so be sure to check out all of the new Fall shoe styles at Payless while it lasts.

Always $5.95 Ground Shipping (Free Deliveries to Your Local Store)

Expires: October 12th, 2009

No comments: