Tuesday, October 27, 2009

$25 Credit for Piperlime's 3rd Birthday


On your birthday, aren't you supposed to receive the gifts? Apparently Piperlime is switching things up today, because in honor of the shoe retailer's third birthday, they are giving shoppers a $25 gift certificate. All you have to do is complete a purchase before midnight tonight to qualify! And that's not all; one in every 100 shoppers will actually receive a $100 credit toward their next purchase! Style Bard cannot resist this offer, you guys, I am weak. That's why I'm eyeing these 'Mirtos' wedges in the color 'Passion' by BCBGirls. Purple shoes that I can actually walk around in! Won't that be fun? I'll be sure to let you know if I get the $100 credit! How exciting would that be??

Free Shipping with $50 Orders

Expires: Midnight, October 27th, 2009

No comments: