Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Up to 40% Off Steve Madden Boots


For a limited time, you can save up to 40% on Steve Madden boots. There's no minimum purchase to qualify for savings, and no code necessary. Just look for reduced prices on the Steve Madden website on your favorite styles, and hope your size doesn't sell out before this spontaneous sale ends! Style Bard faves are these 'CRISTALL' heeled oxfords. I know, I know, they are not my style AT ALL. You were thinking I'd go for some thick, chunky motorcycle boots laden with grommets and buckles and zipper teeth. But there's something quite attractive about the simplicity and elegance and masculinity of these that just speaks to me right now. Hey, maybe I'm all biker-booted out. It could happen!

Expires: October 19th, 2009

No comments: