Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Free Shipping on Steve Madden Shoes


Although I own one pair of booties, for some reason I have always had a love/hate relationship with ankle boots. I love knee-high boots because they can be covered up by your pants, or worn alone with skirts. Ankle boots cost the same amount but if you try to wear them with a skirt, they can really make your legs look short and stumpy! But for some reason, I have always wanted one great pair of black ankle boots. For travel (they pack lighter than their knee-high counterparts) and warmer weather, and the fact that other women seem to pull them off so well. I guess that's why I'm drawn to these attractive and youthful 'CRISTAA' ankle boots by Steve Madden. They're now on clearance for only $89.97, more than $60 less than their original price! For a limited time, you can have these or any Steve Madden shoes shipped to you for absolutely free. Just enter code SMFREESHIP at checkout. There's no minimum to qualify, but the deal is only offered for a limited time, so shop early to be sure you receive free shipping!

Code: SMFREESHIP

Expires: Limited Time Only

No comments: