Sunday, December 13, 2009

$20 Off Hot Topic Shoes


When you spend at least $75 on your total order from Hot Topic, you'll see $20 discounted automatically when you go to check out! Plus, right now Hot Topic is offering an ongoing promotion where all footwear for boys and girls is 25% off! So if you combine these offers, you're ultimately going to save big on your new shoes. On-sale boots include these Volatile Black Grommet Skull Boots and I want them. There, I said it, and I do not fear your judgment because they're awesome and I can totally pull them off. Factually, the only reason they're not sitting in a storage unit awaiting shipment to my house right now is because they don't have 9.5 in stock, which I'd prefer so I can wear them with thicker socks this Winter. Otherwise they would so be mine right now; all mine.

Expires: December 16th, 2009

4 comments:

shoes online said...

its really very beautiful shoes thanks for sharing this with us.

Anonymous said...

Heya folks... I am fresh here however I can't wait to start having/getting some great conversations along with you all! I just thought i would introduce myself to you all so hello!

Anonymous said...

I totally support that! Continue that way!

Anonymous said...

The description of [url=http://prodpar.ru/]preparations[/url] for treatment of man's delicacy, will be very interesting even to women.
Life in pleasure and pleasure is an aspiration to harmony. Only everyone goes the way.
One use [url=http://prodpar.ru/]preparations[/url] and lives rejoice, others упоро are engaged in physical exercises and conduct a healthy way of life, and the third lower arms and think that it is their destiny...
Believe in itself and change life to the best! The person himself controls the life!!!
[url=http://prodpar.ru/]Prodpar.ru[/url]