Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free Shipping on Victoria's Secret Shoes


When you spend $50 on Victoria's Secret shoes, you'll receive Free Shipping--and it will arrive on time for Christmas. Just be sure to use code 50FREE when you're ready to checkout. Spending this minimum will be easy to do, because boots are currently marked at $69-$99 dollars. As it just so happens, my birthday is this month, and I am an Angel cardholder. Therefore, I get $10 to spend at Victoria's Secret this month. So will I be checking out these sale shoes? You betcha. I have yet to buy my once annual pair of knee-high boots. Right now, Style Bard faves are these sleek, sophisticated 'Cap-Toe Booties' by Colin Stuart. Although I have to ask...have we totally forgone and forgotten the ankle boot? Because trends aside, that's what these look like to me. Be sure to check for other discounts while you're on the website; low prices and free shipping may be combined with other great sales and deals.

Code: 50FREE

Expires: December 20th, 2009

No comments: