Wednesday, January 6, 2010

60% Off All Cole Haan Shoes at 6PM


This week only, all Cole Haan shoes for men and women are 60% off at 6pm. This discount is automatically reflected in the new sale price. I started out by seeking a great pair of dress shoes to add some pretty to the site this week, but I couldn't take my eyes off of these 'Air Astra' slip-ons in Tan/Ivory. They also come in three other color combinations, including Silver. I love the sleek lines and how utterly comfortable and sporty they look. They're also padded and come with NIKE AIR(R) cushioning technology for ultimate comfort. If part of your new year plan is to get out and take long walks for pleasure or exercise, but you hate athletic sneakers as much as I do, these shoes are the perfect alternative. Best of all? There's a men's shoe version that I'm also surprisingly visually attracted to here. Both options are now more than a hundred dollars off the original asking price, and ship for a $6.95 flat-rate fee.

Expires: January 10th, 2010

No comments: