Friday, January 15, 2010

*Deal of the Week* 60% Off Designer Over-the-Knee Boots


I know. And let me just say again: I know! But how often do I get to say that the *Deal of the Week* is more than one thousand dollars off the original selling price for the shoe? Never, that's when! So I'm pretty giddy about this 'Crystal Boot' by Georgina Goodman, now on sale at Endless. Granted, even taking $1,000 off this shoe isn't going to put it anywhere near my personal price point, but it is still 60% off and that's a damn fine deal. That is, if you happen to need over-the-knee suede and leather boots with a 4.5" stiletto heel. Who doesn't, am I right? Besides, they're from Italy. So that makes everything better. Don't believe me? Take a gander at the close-up; you know you're curious.

Always Free Shipping and Free Returns

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: