Monday, February 8, 2010

Payless BOGO Ends This Week


One week from today, the latest Payless BOGO sale will come to an end. I shopped it for a few hours a few weeks ago (yes, a few hours--I brought along some female cousins and we were all quite busy exploring the merchandise) and didn't land on two shoes I loved (they were out of my size in one) so I walked away with nothing. However, my sister bought a cute pair of purple wedges, and then returned to the store a week later to buy two more styles. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find any of the ones she purchased on the website, but I will tell you that one pair turned out to be only $3. Way to make me proud, Big Sis! Anyway, if you are like me and think you might have missed out on some steals, I wanted to let you know that there is still time to get a great deal on two pairs of shoes from Payless. Spring's guest designers include alive+olivia, Lela Rose and Christian Seriano. My favorites include these 'Downtown Girl Open-Toe Boots' by alice+olivia, which are new for Spring. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to see them in person but let's just say that I hope they live up to how cute they could potentially be on me!

Expires: February 15th, 2010

No comments: