Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Up to 80% Off CARLOS by Carlos Santana Shoes


Today only, all CARLOS by Carlos Santana shoes are at least 60% off, with some styles as much as 80% off their original price! No codes are necessary; all you have to do is follow the link below and shop before midnight tonight. While there are plenty of closed-toe shoes, my favorites by Carlos Santana are the beachy espadrilles and sandals that remind me of the same vibe his music always brings to mind. I also love these 'Tide' wedges in Sea Green. Although they also come in Gold and Silver, this pair just reminds me of the ocean and warmer days ahead. Although the picture made me think these were glitter or sparkles at first, the textured pattern on the upper is actually a more sophisticated crackled leather. They're now selling for half off their original price. Check out these shoes and others while this one-day sale lasts at 6pm.com!

Expires: Midnight, February 17th, 2010

No comments: