Saturday, May 22, 2010

*Shoes in Review* May 16th-22nd

Here's a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired.

Sunday

Last Day for $29.95 on Red Wing Shoes - Expired

Monday

Free Shipping on Macy's Shoes - Expired

Tuesday

25% Off Banana Republic Shoes - One Day Only - Expired

Wednesday

10% Off Steve Madden Shoes - No Expiration

Thursday

10% Off Kandee Shoes - No Expiration

Friday

*Deal of the Week* 10% Off Wedding or Dress Shoes
- Expires May 31st, 2010

Saturday Note from Style Bard
Last week I finally went out and bought myself a new stand-alone wardrobe for my shoes. The infamous shoe armoire is back in business! Just the thing I needed to make sense of the space I have in my apartment in NYC. Some city-dwellers choose to live in posh neighborhoods with apartments the size of shoeboxes, while I live out in Brooklyn but get to fill my apartment with shoeboxes! To each their own. Pics soon. ~SB

No comments: