Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Please enjoy spending this day with your fathers, grandfathers and other fatherly loved ones. Unfortunately I will get to see neither of my two father figures this year, so take my word and don't take your time for granted, because I am surely jealous. If you're looking for a last-minute gift--yes, I know there are still a few of you out there, even though I have been making suggestions for men's shoes all week and you didn't take heed--you can easily order a Zappos gift certificate, which is delivered instantly via e-mail (to be printed out by you or sent directly to dad). He can pick out any men's shoes he wants, and with Free Shipping and Free Returns, it's fool-proof even if he's never shopped for shoes online before in his life. Really; if my dad can do it, so can yours!

No comments: