Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One Day Sale: 20% Off Banana Republic Shoes

This one is near and dear to me if only because I just bought sandals I absolutely adore from Banana Republic, as mentioned in last week's Saturday Note from Style Bard (which can always be found at the bottom of each week's *Shoes in Review* round-up). Sadly, those shoes are no longer for sale on the website, so I can't show them to you! They're Gold sandals like this 'Stefie' style, but with chunky chains on the t-strap (you know how Style Bard loves her hardware). All you have to do is total at least $75 in your shopping cart, and you'll save 25% on your new shoes from Banana Republic. You also need to add code BRSAVE20, so don't forget to do that!

Dedicated to my big sister, who loves Banana Republic and whose birthday it is today! What perfect timing for a one-day sale--it's just like Banana Republic knows.

Code: BRSAVE20

Expires: Midnight, June 8th, 2010

No comments: