Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Piperlime Lime Tag Sale

The Lime Tag Sale is now in full swing at Piperlime! This means all of your favorite brands and styles may now be marked down well below their asking price--but only while this sale lasts, or supplies sell out. Right now, what I need personally are more wedges, so that's where my fancy took me when perusing this sale. Wedges from brands ranging from Steve Madden to Lucky Brand to Via Spiga, and are now up to 40% off! Style Bard thinks these Moschino Cheap & Chic 'Sandwich' wedges are just too twee and cute to be true, but they're for real. I'm not sure I'd take them out to a real picnic, but a nice lunch date on a terrace would definitely find these on my pedicured feet. Sizes are selling out pretty quickly, so make your move--and don't worry about rash decisions, since any necessary returns will be free. Style Bard also always recommends checking out reviews to see if shoes fit true to size.

Always Free Shipping and Free Returns

Expires: Limited Time Only

No comments: