Friday, July 16, 2010

*Deal of the Week* 30% Off Pour La Victoire Shoes

I look at a lot of shoes in life as well as in the process of writing this blog. More than anyone else I know, and certainly more than even the shoe-lovingest of fashionistas should. So believe me, it means something when I say that I could look at Pour La Victoire shoes all day long and not get bored. Each one intriguing me more than the next, checking out the shoes now on sale at Endless.com is making me itch to grab my credit card. Luckily it's across the room, and I might be more lazy than greedy. But falling head over heels for each of these styles isn't bad enough--today only, these gorgeous shoes are all 30% off until midnight. You don't have to do anything but use the button below to shop. I love how interesting these simple 'Gala Silver' wedge sandals are, for example. I'd definitely go for this mustard-colored pop of Yellow, but there are five colors from which to choose. And this is just an interesting sandal--you should see the heels and boots and flats, all just as intriguing and on trend. Shop now while the sale lasts, or hell, shop anytime, because Endless has a great selection and some are even already marked down on sale.

Always Free Shipping

Expires: Midnight, July 16th, 2010

No comments: