Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Save $25 on Pac Sun Shoes

It's back! PacLoot credit means that you earn rewards for shopping at Pac Sun. For instance, this month, whenever you spend $50 on Pacific Sunwear apparel and/or shoes, you get $25 credit toward your next order. And yes, you can use this offer again and again to your hearts content (if such a thing can be bought at Pac Sun, but there's only one way to find out). Summer styles may already be marked down, such as these studded 'Jett' sandals by Roxy. Yes, this post means that Style Bard has still not yet bought her white sandals of summer, but rest assured I am on top of it. And although I do love the intrigue of these 'Jett' sandals being white (rather than the conventional 'jet black') I cannot settle yet; I must keep seeking until I find the exact perfect white sandals to carry me through until there's snow on the ground. No code is necessary; just use the link below and look for the signifiers at checkout.

Expires: July 30th, 2010

No comments: