Friday, August 13, 2010

*Deal of the Week* Michael Antonio Shoes

Long story short, I was referring to actor Michael Angarano the other day and instead called him Michael Antonio. Surely no readers are surprised to hear that I have shoes on the brain at all times. Inspired, I decided to go a-lookin' for some on-sale Michael Antonio shoes, since I remembered really liking some of his things in the past. I believe I had boots by him at one point? I can't seem to find them in the armoire'o'shoes right now, though. Lo and behold, I found a great selection of Michael Antonio shoes at Shiekh (link below), and many of them are even on sale. Style Bard faves include these sexy 'Makar' platform heels in leather--now on sale for only $32! And there are plenty of other amazing styles and prices, with Free Shipping on most orders.

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: