Friday, August 6, 2010

*Deal of the Week* Sandals Under $100

Still looking for those perfect summer sandals? If you're on the same wavelength as me, then you've been putting off summer sandal shopping time and again only to realize it's suddenly August. And you're probably tempted to bypass new sandals altogether--but on top of having a solid two months left to wear them, at least, you also have to admit that you'll probably do this again next year. So buying new sandals at the end of this summer means you get to have new-ish sandals at the start of next summer. The Walking Company collected together its best-selling sandals under $100. By far the most attractive comfort sandals I've seen in a long time, 'Filia' by Sofft look like something I'd wear with almost any outfit. I think I can even get away with these at the office. In addition to the jeweled variety in White, I really love the Gold and Purple. And despite the fact that the site usually only offers Free Shipping with orders over $100, these comfort sandals also happen to qualify, and returns can be made at any store.

Expires: No Expiration

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like these ... neutral but then with the colorful jewels. Look like they'd be comfortable too. :)